NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
To support R&D activity of the Smart Power PL by
• Manufacturing and modifying demo boards
• Manufacturing and servicing dedicated bench validation boards
• Conduct board testing according to the test description
• MBO electronics level
• Basic knowledge in electronics and affinity with fault finding and repairing.
• Handy in devising and building mechanical solutions for electronic setups
• You like working on many different type of small jobs in an electronics lab environment
• Helpful attitude
• Work neatly and organized
• Good understanding of (technical) English language