NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
The AMSIP team is part of the Central Technology Organization (CTO) of NXP. AMSIP employs about 80 specialists located in both Eindhoven and Bangalore, and focuses on developing State-of-the-art Data Converter, Reference and Power Management IPs that support all NXP Business Lines by architecting, designing, and delivering the analog and mixed-signal building blocks that are at the heart of competitive NXP products.
As a project manager you will be responsible for managing IP development in close coordination with IP Leads ensuring agreed Timeline, Cost and Quality are met.
You will be responsible for:
• Setting up and managing multiple IP developments with strong customer commitment.
• Managing and driving developments, making sure that sound practices are followed in adherence to standard NXP process flow.
• Organizing all development activities, together with the allocated project team from the definition phase until IP release.
• Interfacing with internal customers as a central contact for a customer project that needs multiple IPs taking care of frequent customer communication during and after execution.
• Creating, tracking and reporting progress on execution plans; maintaining and reporting progress to management team and customers.
• Challenging status quo, driving open topics to conclusion.
• Professional execution of risk management.
• Timely escalation of issues and risks to the review board, come up with proposals on critical issues.
• Learning, Developing, adopting and implementing new methods.
• Ensuring compliance to product policies and guidelines, quality targets and NXP General Quality Specifications.
To be successful in this role you have:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in Semiconductor Industry is a MUST.
• Experience in leading multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams (team size > 10 people)
• Technical understanding of Analog IP architectures and IP development
• Skills in negotiations, influencing and dealing with conflicting interests.
• PMP certification is a strong plus
• Pro-active, assertive attitude, flexible and results driven
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.