As a Quality Engineer you help to bring the department to a higher quality level. The objective is to contribute to fewer quality disruptions, so that processes are streamlined, and we can help the customer even better.
You can start improving and you solve quality problems together with your colleagues. In the event of disruptions in production, you ensure that the 8D process becomes continuous. Within this process you take a decisive attitude and you come to underlying causes. Together with the team, we provide the right solutions, both in our own production and at our suppliers.
- You keep an overview of the different variations and process this in dashboards. With this data, the quality performance is fed back to the relevant department
- You organize consultations with the various departments in which the situation is discussed from the dashboard and agreements are made about the steps to be taken
- You verify and optimize business processes. You contribute to product and process improvements
- You are present on the work floor, where you supervise discipline and follow-up of the handling of the 8Ds, regulations and procedures.
- You perform audits, report, and track the results achieved, process performance, the KPIs and the effectiveness of corrected and preventive measures
- You are following an HBO or WO course in the direction of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or similar. Experience in a quality environment in a high-tech environment is an advantage.
Other important characteristics for the Quality Engineer position are:
- You are analyzed, analytical and have a sense of quality
- You are able to improve processes in both business and technically trained areas
- You decide on supporting strength and are tenacious
- You are communicative and dare to talk to people about discipline and follow-up of procedures
- You explain the relationship between product quality and process assurance
- By using the latest IT developments, you manage to bring quality to the highest level of the high-tech industry
Deel op social media