NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Automotive is one of the core markets for NXP. Our high performance mixed signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. Our industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. We consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment. Our focused R&D investments, our competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and our relentless commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive. NXP’s technology expertise enables delivery of innovative, easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to our customers’ needs.
One of the mega trends is the evolution towards self-driving cars. Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing ultra-reliable, high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
Do you like to work in a highly motivated team, devoted to bring best-in-class next generation In-Vehicle Networking products, in a demanding market with extreme high standards for quality? Are you a trouble shooter, have a hands-on mentality and are eager to find any issue in a new design before it gets at our customers?
For our Product Line in Vehicle Networking in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, we are looking for a:
Senior DIGITAL DESIGN ENGINEER.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for development of Digital SOC’s and IP’s for car networking products.
• IP/SoC level Architecting with focus on the Digital part of AMS IP’s
• Block level architecting and RTL design
• RTL Quality Checks, RTL Synthesis, Constraints development
• Incoming inspections of IP’s
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or proven similar level by experience
• At least 4 years’ experience in Semiconductor industry, as Digital Design Engineer
• Strong knowledge of RTL design languages, scripting and design automation
• Experience with the state of art digital design/verification flow and tools (for Simulation, Synthesis, Formal verification, Linting etc), preferably with Cadence tooling
• Quality mindset is a must have, experience with Automotive grade & quality design is an advantage
• Affinity with verification and mixed signal design
• Experience with working in project teams, planning, tracking & reporting of progress
• Experience with working in a multicultural environment
• Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written