The department Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products, and capital-intensive equipment. The department consists of several competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams, they specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for their customers. Our client sources, produces, and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
As a Senior (Lead) Engineer you are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
What does our client offer?
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high-tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- You will experience every step in the engineering process
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management