NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
For our Product Line In-Vehicle Networking in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Validation Engineer. You will be part of our product development team to deliver the best in class products to the market while ensuring our brand's reputation for leadership in total quality at optimal cost.
As Validation Engineer you work together in a cross functional team, where you take care of the development and execution of an efficient and robust automated validation process. You analyze the data and report to the team in a clear and timely manner. You further increase the efficiency of the semi automatic validation process with state of the art solutions.
• Define characterization validation testcases together with architect and design team
• Develop test-hardware and automated test solutions based on NI LabView/TestStand/Python/VBA
• Cooperate with other disciplines in the product development team
• Take care of requirement management via Doors
• Analyze and report test results in a clear and timely manner
• Further improve the validation set-up with respect to automation, signal integrity, efficiency…