NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
For our Product Line In-Vehicle Networking in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Validation Engineer. You will be part of our product development team to deliver the best in class products to the market while ensuring our brand's reputation for leadership in total quality at optimal cost.
As Validation Engineer you work together in a cross functional team, where you take care of the development and execution of an efficient and robust automated validation process. You analyze the data and report to the team in a clear and timely manner. You further increase the efficiency of the semi automatic validation process with state of the art solutions.
• Define characterization validation testcases together with architect and design team
• Develop test-hardware and automated test solutions based on NI LabView/TestStand/Python/VBA
• Cooperate with other disciplines in the product development team
• Take care of requirement management via Doors
• Analyze and report test results in a clear and timely manner
• Further improve the validation set-up with respect to automation, signal integrity, efficiency…
• Technical University (Masters or Bachelor)
• 3-5 years of experience in product validation
• Experienced with laboratory equipment and automation (programming skills, LabVIEW CLD, TestStand CTD)
• Experienced with debugging hardware and software environments
• Enthusiastic about making programming solutions
• Experience in Automotive and Ethernet is an advantage
• Good communication skills and fluent in English
• Curious to learn new technologies
• Driven, self-motivated and organized, Team player
• Proactive attitude to get things done, able to operate on own initiative where required
6534 AT Nijmegen
Tel (040) 3400006
© Copyright 2023 HIP BV
Deel op social media