NXP is the #1 automotive semiconductor Company and Automotive Networking. NXP has an opportunity in the growing domain of Automotive for a Verification Engineer.
As Verification Engineer you will work closely together with the digital & analog architects and designers, the DFT architect and the validation engineers to develop state-of-art automotive designs.
NXP works with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and is recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality and technology. NXP has an international organization with offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
The location of this vacancy is Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
As Verification Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Definition of the test benches and Verification-IP for IP and SOC level verification to ensure high quality automotive designs.
• Definition of Verification requirements linked to product requirements, effort estimation
• Driving and participating to the execution of Verification plan within budget and timing constraint
• Participation to reviews, inspections, walkthroughs from the Verification perspective
• Using of state-of-art Verification methodologies and a mindset to continuous search for improvements of quality and efficiency.
• Experience with lab test infrastructure, emulation and/or prototyping (FPGA and/or virtual prototyping) is a strong benefit.
• Collaborate with other teams part of Product development (i.e. system, architecture, software, design, test engineering, application)
You will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future for NXP semiconductors and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars. NXP’s Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. NXP’s Product line In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for in-vehicle communication, ranging from LIN, CAN, FlexRay, System Basis Chips (SBC) to Ethernet PHYs and switches. In high-end vehicles, there are more than 100 transceivers inside the vehicle and thanks to NXP’s market leadership; virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with at least one of NXP’s IVN products.
To be successful in this role you have:
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Eng. with about 5 years or more experience in IC verification
• Knowledge of Industry standard protocols like SPI, Ethernet, I2C, MII/GMII/RGMII, PCIe, SGMII, USXGMII
• Understanding of PHY (SGMII/100BTx/100BT1) application domain and implications on verification
• Understanding of Ethernet switch application domain and implications on verification
• Experience and knowledge of verification methodologies and tooling, including SystemVerilog, UVM, constraint random verification and assertions.
• Hands-on experience with scripting languages like Python and Perl
• Experience with ARM processors and C-based verification is a strong benefit
• Experience with FPGA and emulation is a strong benefit
• Experience with formal verification is a strong benefit
Furthermore, you are:
• Proven to be a good communicator and team player with analytical skills and support attitude.
Are you as excited about this opportunity as we are? Then we kindly invite you to apply. After a screening based on your profile, you can be expected to have a phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews.