We are looking for a Senior Analog Design Automotive for one of our client from the area Nijmegen
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Headquartered in Nantong, China, near Shanghai. is a fabless semiconductor company serving the automotive market, with R&D (research & development) and Sales & Marketing operations located in Shanghai. The company primarily serves the domestic Chinese market, focusing on research, development and sale of advanced application specific automotive products in Analog Mixed Signal technology, in the same time addresses as well as relevant segments of the global market. our client holds a 49% share in the JV, with China DatangTelecom holding 51%.
To support our clients R&D projects, an SLA (Service-Level Agreement) Team has been setup within our client, located in Nijmegen/Eindhoven for new product development. The SLA team consists mainly of IC and System Architects, IC designers, test and product as well as quality/reliability engineers.
- Specify circuit blocks/IPs according system/customer requirements;
- Design of analogue/mixed signal circuit blocks;
- Verification, validation and characterization of circuit blocks and/or the full product;
- Supporting and training of JV design teams in solving, design-in of products in customer applications, industrialization of the products, and design methodology improvements.
- Ph.D/MSc degree in analog design, more than 10 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of analogue circuit design, semiconductor devices and relevant CAD tools
- Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation and design verification
- Proven track record in IP designs of sigma/delta ADC, bandgap, LDO, SMPS, high voltage drivers, etc.;
- Familiar with product development process, 5 sigma design techniques for automotive quality;
- Background in SOI diffusion process/ABCD9 is a pre;
- Capable of working in a multi-culture environment, communications skills, willing to travel to Fareast (a few times a year, max stay 2-3 weeks).