For our client we are looking for a Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
About our client
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
CTO Design Center (CDC) is part of center organization within Our client. As an internal design center group, CDC strives to build a strong centralized team for maximum value add to our client’s business, being recognized as the to-go-to “Centre of Excellence” in design by offering high-level of expertise, flexibility and quality to various Business Lines/ Product Lines within our client.
- Manage multiple work-packages, ranging from IP development to sub-system and IC integration projects
- Plan, monitor and control the project tracking system to timely capture and fulfill schedule, cost and deliverables
- Lead cross-functional team to execute the agreed plan, facilitate negotiation and conflict resolutions across all levels
- Report on the status of the baseline schedule and cost; proactively take actions to keep the project within the agreed baseline
- trengthen PMO by contributing to project management best practices and process improvement activities
For this position, the followings skills are required:
- Knowledgeable in hardware design: able to follow technical discussion, raise the right questions and assign the follow up actions accordingly
- Effective in communication: express the idea in clear and concise manner, tailor the information to fit the audience, deliver the information in a manner that motivate the team
- Proactive in fuzzy environment: able to progress amidst fuzzy and undefined situations, make compromise and build the scope and boundary to bring structure
- Follow-through to completion: stay driven in tracking the status of the project, sufficiently inform the stakeholders, keep the resources aware of the project status and what they need to do to, redirect the resources to overcome setbacks, escalate to the management when necessary
- BSc. Or MSc. Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years’ experience in project management with In-depth experience in highly technical projects in semiconductor industry, preferably in Hardware Design
- Knowledgeable in our client BCaM process and CMMi framework is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Business-minded and solution driven
- Self-driven: manage stakeholders to get results
The position requires to work on-site in Eindhoven.